Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter day FOTD

Just wanted to show my makeup for easter. 
Face:
foundation - cover girl 3 in 1 in shade 810 classic ivory
Cheeks - wet n wild pearlescent pink blush and nyc sunny bronzer for the contour
Concealer - covergirl and olay concealer in light
Eyes:
Lid crease and highlight shade are from the coastal scents 28 neutral palette
Under the lash line is coastal scents hot pan in Caribbean
Waterline -  maybelline define a line in black
Mascara- jordana best lash extreme with a coat of maybelline illegal length on top for added length. 
Lips: eos lip balm in summer fruit
Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in airy fairy. 
The face products are things I use on a daily basis and are my go to products. 
I'm new to coastal scents shadows but am finding I love them as they are super buttery and blendable.  The mascara products are also my go to's.  I love long voluminous lashes. 
Thanks! 
Let me know how you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment