Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pink lippies

Next are the pink lippies.
(Top Swatch) Covergirl jumbo gloss balm  in 215 watermelon trust.
This is a new purchase and I haven't gotten to try it out much. It is a beautiful pink though.
(2nd Swatch from top) Maybelline vivids lipstick in vivid rose
This is a beautiful, bright, vibrant color. The pigmentation is amazing! Love love love it.
(3rd Swatch) L'Oréal shine stain in coral tattoo this is also a new purchase. I wore it once already but it is kinda odd. It's sticky and feels weird on the lips. 
(4th Swatch) Mirenesse lip bomb in 4
This is a rich pigmented lip color and I love it. It's thick and stays put for a while. I got the in an ipsy bag and I love it.
Overall my favorites are the maybelline and mirenesse lippies. They are super pigmented and fun to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment