Sunday, April 7, 2013

Saturday night movie makeup

Tonight I went for a defined eye, winged liner, and red lips look. I am sorry for the horrible lighting but I only had 30 minutes to get ready and it was the best I could do with the time I had.
Products I used are:
Face: covergirl 3in1 foundation in 810, covergirl and olay simply ageless concealer in 210, nyc sunny bronzer, rimmel stay matte in translucent, physicians formula blush in rose, and hard candy blush in honeymoon for highlight.
Eyes: coastal scents 28 neutral palette two of the lighter matte browns a pale pink a champagne highlight and the dark purpley shimmery brown, maybelline master precise in black, maybelline define a line in black, and jordana best lash extreme in black with maybelline illegal length in black over the top.
Lips: nars velvet matte lip pencil in cruella, clear gloss over the top.
My brushes I use are ecotools, real techniques, elf, and sephora brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment