Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Revlon lippies

Hey today I just wanted to share my Revlon lippies with yall.
(1st from left) Revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude- This color is a very pale nude. It almost borders the concealer looking lips which I don't care for personally. This was an impulse YouTube buy and I regret it sadly. 
(2nd Swatch)Revlon lip butters in creme brulee This color is a sheer light nude and with it being so sheer I find it easy to wear, just don't over do it. This lip butter feels very hydrating to my very dry lips. Love this nude! 
(3rd Swatch)Wild watermelon (le) -This is pinky color leaning towards the red family when built up. I love this color unlike the other lip butters I find this lasts a long time because it almost stains your lips. It also is very build able.
(4th Swatch) Berry smoothie- This is a pinky berry toned color. I love this for everyday I find it extremely easy to wear. I do find this one just doesn't hydrate as well. 
(5th Swatch) Sweettart- This is a baby pink when built up. I love this im usually not a baby pink wearer but this when sheer is wearable for . 
(Across bottom) Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in precious-This is a pale pinky nude. This is my only balm stain for a reason I just cannot get into them. It accentuates my dry lips and has a horrible smell. I don't find this stains my lips either.
Overall I love Revlon lip butters!! With so many shades to choose from you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment